Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Art of Blogging Using Google Image Search


Things come to mind that make me want to blog. Curiosities - things that hit close to home - musings....

Entertainment.

I'll ponder over my keyboard about the topic(s) I want to cover. If I get stuck - I do a google image search.

This is like the rabbit hole for me.

Depending on your security settings - simple words can bring up the most interesting pics.


This was found during a lesbian wonder woman search:

Mother Lode of Lesbian Culture at the Special Collections and University Archives at the University of Oregon in Eugene. No. 9.24.2008. 163.
Wednesday, September 24th, 2008
A Lesbian Archivist Discovers A Hidden Literary Treasure in Southern Oregon. She found a “mother lode of lesbian culture, tucked quietly away in the stacks of unprocessed collections and buried deep in the hills of Southern Oregon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment