Saturday, December 20, 2008

JaDeD is FaDiN FaSt


At what point have we shut ourselves off from our needs? We need to love and be loved. Why is it bad to need? Some of my closest beings are beginning to give themselves permission to NEED.

Nothing wrong w/ that!

I had my girlfriend apologize pre-emptively if she came across needy tonite. (I will address that she is now being addressed as my girlfriend - at a later.....address - sorry I had to run w/ that)


When did begin to feed that negative bullshit to ourselves? What happened that made us so Jaded.


Was it age 24?


Was it our first big breakup?


Was it because we became lazy?


It is up to us to kick the habit.


This close being of mine - she's not jaded - she's beautiful and open and willing - she's just using the word JADED to keep her defenses up.


How do you know how you feel if you stay numb?


Wake up gurl - go get HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment