Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HoPe U gEt HuMpEd ToDaY

Sure cuz its Wednesday. Or perhaps you just need to get laid. Either way I hope you score.

Like that new graphic? My friend Colleen did that up for me. I love it!

I broke my new years resolution today. I swore off the yummy hashbrowns from the hospital cafeteria. 28 days is pretty good. I'm going to allow myself the crunchy goodness once a month.

See? I like to compromise - not BE compromised. I dont like to be put into compromising positions - to which currently I am in a few!

But there aint anything I can do about any of them. And none of them are that important anyhow. They dont stop me from waking up each day happy as hell - being a productive, employed member of society - doing right by myself and those I love (which is many!) - and hitting the hay every night lucky to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment